March 2, 2016
I had quite a few running highlights from February:
- I’d completed a bit over 100 miles in January (31 days) and ended up doing the same mileage in February (29 days) – WIN! So while I’d hoped to be 20 miles further along I was able achieve more in February.
- A few more Kent Island moms have come out for walks, stroller power walks & runs with me as part of the Kent Island MRTT. I’m excited to have more ladies get involved & join me on this fitness journey.
- Week 7 of the #2016in2016 Challenge.
- Week 8 (& part of week 9 as a push to the end of February) of the #2016in2016 Challenge.
- Tony’s comment surprised me – he’s a lifelong runner & doesn’t need to train to run a race. Seems like my persistence inspired him – pretty cool!
- I ended the month on a high-note accomplishing another 100 miles!
- My next blog post will include how the app has impacted my walking/running journey. Wait for it or download it yourself here & let me know how you like it!
Remember push yourself & RunUrOwnRace!